Just how nerdy are engineers? Well, you are about to find out. Ryan's boss was out of town for the week, so they collaborated and decided to have a "party" week. I use the term party very loosely, because you and I would never consider this a party. But engineers...
They decided to have a theme for each day while their boss was gone. Monday was Labor Day, so they declared it "
Miss-a-day
Monday". That means no one comes to work (because they have the day off anyway).
Tuesday was "
Tacky-
tie-
Tuesday".

Thursday was "
Throw-on-shoes
Thursday". AKA mismatch shoe day.

Wednesday was "
Wear-pink
Wednesday". Many of you may recognize this butt ugly shirt as the shirt he was generously given by Steve Holding, when his wife forced him to get rid of it. Ryan also showed up to our engagement picture shoot wearing this as a joke. I haven't gotten rid of it yet because he rarely wears it (unless he wants to start a fight).

Friday was "Don't-
Fry-your-head
Friday" because Ryan's boss has a bald spot on the back of his head that he often forgets to sunscreen. You and I would call this "Hat Day" but you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment