Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Friday, September 18, 2009

Grammy and Pompa

I know what you are thinking. You have never seen the likes of this at my house. And yes, it was my idea. For FHE activity, we tried to throw popcorn into each other's mouths. And like always, it gets out of hand before it ends.
Kathleen dressed in all purple and borrowed mom's scarf. She wanted to look "stylish" at school. She always makes me smile.


I got my hair cut last week. Brandon took this picture of it. I know, I look old.
Don't ask me what this face means.
Brandon has gotten pretty skilled with twisting the swings. We really didn't think he would be able to get on this one. But he never ceases to amaze us.
Cody was standing in front of the closet and there came a banging from inside...
Here is what I found inside.
Grammy and Pompa came to visit us. We were so excited to have them here. They got to watch the kids soccer games.
The boys were dancing around on the table singing, "Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!...I ain't afraid of no ghost."

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice haircut! ;) I never knew Rex's soccer coach was so nerdy!

Unknown said...

lol wow...Kathleen is going to be such a horrible teenager...oh and Cody is beating up Brandon and putting him in closets? Looks like he might not be such a good teenager either...