Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Friday, September 18, 2009

Mexican Independence Day

Kathleen started ballet again this week. She is pretty excited about it. I love legos. Cody and Brandon will play with them for hours. And every time you buy them a new little set to add, they get so excited. Last week I took away the TV for a week and they just played with the legos all week. It was great.
Wednesday was Mexican Independence Day and you know me. I love to celebrate any and everything I can. So we got a pinata and had a Mexican feast with Spring and her family.






3 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Kathleen looks so cute. And how fun that pinata looks! What a good mom you are! And Ryan is so cute in all of his outfits. You sure married the perfect one for you. He celebrates as much as you do.

Unknown said...

I miss Spring...

Katherine said...

How did you know that your other blog was full!? Your family is so cute and you and Ryan seem pretty "plugged in" and enjoy your kids - that's wonderful!