Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thanksgiving
Alyssa and "Uncle Clayton" came to visit for Thanksgiving. The kids LOVED having them here.
Our FHE activity:
Brandon had a feast at his school. The kids all dressed up like Pilgrims and Indians.


And if we are at the school, I have to have a sneak peak at Kathleen in her class. She is so cute.
The boys are obsessed with Uncle Clayton. They even watched him shave. Poor guy couldn't get a break.
All the Plumbs came to our house for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun with our house full. Here is Kathleen holding her cousin Tyler.
Ryan reading a story to all the big kids about Thanksgiving.
So I didn't get any pictures of all my hard work from cooking all week, but I did get a few of the kids making pilgrim hats out of cookies and Reese's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment