Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve (4 of 7)

For Christmas Eve, Ryan and I played songs for everyone. Here is the Nativity group:
Playing the chimes:
Pompa put together a matching game. It was fun because he had us color all the pictures first and then match them. The kids loved it.
I think Kathleen enjoyed riding Grammy a little too much.
"No room in the inn..."

Kathleen and Katie had a blood feud over who got to be Mary. In the end, Katie (very sweetly) offered to be an angel. She was so good. Kathleen on the other hand...well, let's just say, she got to be Mary. Surprise, surprise.
And, apparently, every picture taken of me, I look hot. I am sorry I put this on here, but you get what you get. I was a soldier.
Christmas PJ's. I made everyone (with great help from Spring...I miss her) Red Sox Pj's.
The cousins in their new pajamas:

1 comment:

Mom/Lisa said...

I love the nativity. Beautiful. Ryan looked more like a pirate than a shephard! ha ha ha. Loved the match game too! Great idea!