Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Decorating for Christmas
Brandon and I went on a date and I told him he could get any Christmas decoration he wanted while we were out. He picked a tree for their playroom with snowflake lights.
They were very excited about the ornament gifts from Grandma.

Cody had to put his on as high as he could reach. It took a while, but he finally got it on.
Brandon got to put on the star.

We cut out snowflakes and hung them from our chandelier in the dining room.
The downstairs tree:
Cody hung the candy canes in a row:
Final playroom tree:
Kathleen putting the angel on top of the tree.
Final downstairs tree (which Ryan will tease me for it being too much like his mother's tree. But let's face it. We just both have good taste).
After the kids were in bed, we got the Christmas cards finished and put in the mailbox. Ryan had to take a picture. I don't know why. I think he thinks I am a freak because I always try and get them out on the first of December. But let's face it, some things are worth getting done early so you don't stress about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to be on top of your Christmas decorating, Way to go. That is fun that your sister got married, it looks like you all had a good Thanksgiving break.
Post a Comment