How many trees have presents for you under them on Christmas morning. For my kids this year, it was 5. Insane, yes. But true. Here is Grammy and
Pompa's tree holding their Christmas Eve gifts.

Then Emily's tree holding Christmas morning gifts.

Then Grandma and Grandpa's tree holding yet more gifts for Christmas morning.

Then when we got home, even before we unloaded the car (which is how you know we really love them) there was another tree full of gifts.

Then to
every one's surprise, after we were all done cleaning up from the trip, we found more presents under the playroom tree. Mom maybe should have seen that coming, and yet I didn't. Even though technically I was the one to make sure Santa put them there. I guess I have a bad memory.

Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
I love Christmas trees. I feel like I just went to the Festival of Trees, on your blog!
Post a Comment