It's official. I have ruined my beautiful daughter. She has never liked getting her nails done, or anything girly for that matter. But I talked her into going and getting pedicures with me just this one time, then I would never bother her about it again. And I PROMISE, we won't do fingers. Just toes. Well...she LOVED it. She is already planning on when we can go back. And next time, "how about we get our fingers done too?"


It was time to rake the leaves, so of course, leave jumping was in order.

I found this picture of Kathleen from Halloween cracking up as she counted her candy. It was so cute.

I went to an assembly at the kids' school and got this super cute picture of Brandon. It is rare to get one this good of him.

Cody's two best friends:
3 comments:
Aw...I can't wait to see you guys next week!
She looks just like you did when we first started getting pedicures together. Maybe next time you come to town we can do 3 generations of pedicures! Kathleen, you look so grown-up with painted toenails!
What's not to love about mani's and pedi's!! Cute pics of the boys.
Post a Comment