Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"
Monday, October 31, 2011
Happy Halloween!
The kids got to wear ties to school last week. Cody really wanted a blue one with a dog.
Kathleen and Cody got "Principal's Pride" awards at school this week. Brandon didn't notice that he was left out, so that was good. But he sure was cute with his daddy.
Find the two that got the award:
We had our church "Trunk-or-Treat". The second it was over, Kathleen and Cody found a spot on the stairs to sit and eat candy.
Brandon had his end-of-year party for football. His team did really well.

Luckily, just after, at the same facility, Kathleen had her end-of-year soccer party.

Kathleen made a homemade game that the kids LOVE to play. It is pretty cute. It is a pilgrim themed game. I especially loved when Ryan got scurvy and died and had to move back 5 spaces.
We had our annual pumpkin carve night with chili and cider. Mmm.



Cody's class party:
Kathleen's class party:
Brandon's class party:
Our Halloween dinner:
Ready to trick-or-treat:

Kathleen couldn't stop giggling as she counted over 200 pieces of Candy. Cody informed me that he had 3,000...not 1,000...but 3,000! Brandon just laughed the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute. I'm glad you had fun! I almost made those spiders...
What a fun day! I love that they were laughing while counting their candy.. so cute!
Post a Comment