
Then Grammy and Pompa surprised us and decided to come and visit for the weekend. It was so wonderful to have them here. We got to put up our Christmas decorations with them. Kathleen wore the tree skirt. I remember doing that when I was her age. 

When Grammy and Pompa come, we always jump rope. I think if it were snowing the kids would still beg to jump rope with Grammy and Pompa. And knowing Grammy and Pompa, they would go out in the snow and twirl the rope for them.
My favorite of all the Christmas lights outside our house is the tree Ryan did out back. I can see it from most of the windows in my house. I love to just look out my windows at it.
Playing Charades:





I forgot to turn on the lights in the kids windows when I took the picture of the house outside. So I asked Kathleen to go plug them in. Here she is in the window so cute.
We made a craft involving straws and wrapping paper.
The kids used it as garland on their tree. It was super fun.
Thanks Grammy and Pompa for coming to visit. We home you come again soon!
1 comment:
Your house looks great!
Post a Comment