Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pre-Christmas Busy

My handsome boys in their matching-ish ties. Brandon had to wear it to school one day. He got a lot of compliments.I made sugar cookies WITHOUT my kids. I was surprised at how much cleaner it was to do it that way.
We celebrated our 5-year anniversary of living in our house. We ate on the floor in the kitchen to celebrate (that is what we did the day we moved in when we didn't have any furniture yet).
Cody's school party:
Brandon's Polar Express pajama party:
Ryan and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary (lots of anniversaries in December at our house).
Ryan took me to this really fun and fancy restaurant for dinner with an AMAZING magic show. It was so fun.
Then we had fondue with our kids. Kathleen insisted we take a funny picture. Well, let's be honest, it is a better way to describe us. Way to catch our personalities Kathleen.
Ryan made the kids red and green pancakes for breakfast.
Kathleen danced in the Nutcracker.

She was really excited about her bun in the net. She even added a red bow and had me do her hair this way for four days in a row.
Alyssa and Clayton came to visit.
Kathleen and Brandon had their piano recital.


We went to Bounce with Ryan's work for a party. I guess the Velcro wall was the favorite of the evening. But we should let you know that we raced through their biggest blow-up obstacle course and I beat Ryan with a whopping 27 seconds.






No comments: