Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan

Sunday was Ryan's birthday. He was so cute. All he wanted for his birthday was to have all the Elders in Elder's Quorum for one day. So he completely arranged it all and taught part of the lesson. I guess we all have different ideas of what makes a happy birthday.

Here he is in the morning opening presents:
He loves the cotton scented soap from Bath & Body Works.


Key Lime Pie:

My mom sent Ryan money to buy root beer float stuff (and whatever else he wanted). So here we are:
Brandon needed a picture of himself for a class project. This is what he got. So cute.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Ryan. I wish I wanted things like that on my birthday, but unfortunately I'm a little more selfish. Hope it was a great day.

Mom/Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Ryan. I love the cotton scented soap too! Elders quorum all together? Really?