Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Monday, December 13, 2010

Awards, Concerts, and Gingerbread

Kathleen was nominated for Principal's Pride. We are so proud of our cute kids. They both have received this award this year. They do work so hard and as a mother, I can really appreciate when someone else notices.Kathleen with her Principal.
Cody had his preschool Christmas concert. He was so cute.


We took the kids to the mall to see "the REAL Santa." They love seeing Santa's helpers, but they were really excited to see the real one. Don't ask me how they know the difference...they just do. Luckily they are all in agreement. Kathleen said, "Because he was jolly and gave us a present." I guess that is how you know. It is the level of jolliness.
We made gingerbread houses. And by gingerbread, I mean graham cracker. And by houses, I mean...
Can you guess what Ryan is making?
Yes, that is Fenway Park, home of the Red Sox. No we aren't obsessed!!




Our snow fort/igloo melted in fun patterns. But the kids are sad that the snow is gone.
Kathleen and I dressed to match on Sunday, funny faces and all.

1 comment:

Mom/Lisa said...

Fenway Park? Wow! Kaylee and I have tried for years to get ANY gingerbread house to hold together and you are making Fenway Park. Even Kathleen, Brandon and Cody can get a gingerbread house to hold together. Impressive.

Congrats Kathleen on the award. I'm very proud of you!