Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Monday, August 27, 2012

Lake Fun

We went on a trip to Washington to visit family.  The morning we left to go, Cody lost his first tooth!  
 Brandon LOVES, LOVES, LOVES... his cousin Tanner.  And Tanner is a wonderful cousin to Brandon.
 Cody and Cousin Will read books to the leopard.  I am sure the stuffed animal really appreciated it.
 We spent most of our time at the lake.

 Cody in a pit:
 Zombie Cody rises from the pit (covered in mud):
 These cute boys are so fun to watch.  They would play in the sand for hours.

 Cody is obsessed with the dogs, of course.
 Ryan and Sadie (so cute):
 Kathleen thought she was super funny stealing mom's sunglasses.
 The big-kid cousins had so much fun playing the whole time.  Tanner was a great leader and I think the kids would have done ANYTHING he told them to.  So it was good that he was kind in that department.
 Cody and Uncle Jon invented a game where the kids would sit on one edge of the tube, then Jon would jump on the other end, sending the kids flying.  It was a riot.
 "What, is something wrong with my hair?  What does yours look like after a day on a boat?"
 Grammy and Pompa set up an outdoor movie one night.
 We took our kids and some friends to the Old Penitentiary.  They had a ton of fun.
 My kids fit right in, the little hoodlums:
 We also went to the fair (I guess I need to update my blog more often so I don't have a million events at once).

 They all took turns milking a Cow.  Cody thought it was the best time of his life.


No comments: