Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What We Have Been Up To This Summer

We went to a park and got a Frisbee stuck in a tree. Finally having monkeys for kids pays off.Aunt Lissa and Uncle Clayton came to visit. We went to the zoo.

Brandon wasn't sure about the butterfly on his back.
We went shopping. What could Aunt Lissa have in her purse that will keep Cody sitting on this bench?
For one of our "Friday Fun Days" we went to the Old Penitentiary with some friends.


We camped out in our back yard and watched a movie in the tent.

We finally decided to harvest our rhubarb. After we cut it all up, it amounted to about 60 cups of chopped rhubarb. Can anyone say rhubarb pie?
We went on a trip to Utah to Ryan's cousin's wedding. We went to BYU and the girls got new shirts.
The boys got new hats:
The Provo temple is beautiful, nestled in the mountains.
The best part of the trip was that Grammy and Pompa picked up the kids on the way down and took them with them. Ryan and I got to have a road trip just the two of us, and the kids warmed up to Grammy and Pompa right away and (especially Brandon) were attached to them like I have never seen.
We went to Spokane and got family pictures taken.

1 comment:

Mom/Lisa said...

I want rhubarb pie! Thanks for coming and visiting! I miss all of you.