We took the kids to a Hawks game and they got autographs.
Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Flackle Football
What is "Flackle" Football you ask? Well, I will tell you. It is when your kid is playing offense, but just for one play of the game gets to play defense too and is so much faster than the guy with the ball, he accidentally tackles him while removing the flags. Yes, that is right. Brandon has started playing football...and is in some kind of football heaven.
The huddle:
In fact, I think Saturday was the best day of Brandon's life. We had a rare occurrence at our house. Cody was at a birthday party, Kathleen was swimming with a friend, and Brandon had mom and dad to himself. So what would he do, if he could do anything his heart desired? Well, take one guess. Not only did he get to play in his first ever football game, but he also got to run plays with mom and dad at home later that same day. He was really cute teaching us the plays by drawing on his hand.
Brandon and I had a cannonball contest the other day. He got this picture in the process.
We took the kids to a Hawks game and they got autographs.
Brandon had fun talking positions with one of their players.
Since Ryan and I decided to go to the fair WITHOUT our kids this year...that's right, I said WITHOUT our KIDS...we decided to make them elephant ears at home.
Oh, and I got a little domestic bug this weekend. Don't worry, it didn't last long and it is gone now. That is homemade bread you see and home something corn. I had to take a picture in case you never see the likes again.
We took the kids to a Hawks game and they got autographs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish I could get the domestic bug. I think I currently just have the curl up in bed and read and/or watch a show bug. Far too fat and lazy these days. Glad Brandon got to have his best day ever. Everyone deserves a little one-on-one time with mom and dad.
Post a Comment