Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Surprise Kathleen! (Post 1 of 3)

We threw a surprise birthday party for Kathleen yesterday. She really was surprised and I think she had a great time with her friends (the ones that were in town anyway).She was really shocked!

The kids got to sit by Kathleen and hand her their gift as she opened it. Then she would hug them and the next kids would sit next to her on the fireplace. Here is the biggest kid of them all giving her his gift.


The impromptu "dance party":
The kids enjoyed picking things out of our garden.

2 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Love the surprised look on Kathleen's face. And dad sitting on the fireplace giving her her gift. Sweet.

Madsen Family said...

Happy B-day, Kathleen (even though I know it's early--maybe that is why she was so surprised!). And I, too, am waaaaaaaaay impressed with that 4th of July jello. You have some mad culinary skills. And why did I not ever think to do a fruit pizza in the form of a flag? Great idea!