Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goldilocks & the Three Bears

For fun (and yes I mean FUN) we decided to act out the story of Goldilocks & the Three Bears. So sit back and enjoy the story...

Once upon a time there were 3 bears. A Daddy bear (Brandon), a Mommy bear (Ang) and a Baby bear (Cody). They sat down to eat some porridge.
But it was too hot. So they went for a walk...to the bathroom. Yes, all three of them (plus Kathleen) squished into our tiny downstairs bathroom. The door added effect. Or something like that.
Then along came Goldilocks (out of the same bathroom...AKA outside). You know the story from here.

Too hard!
Too squishy!
Aaaaahh. Just right!
HEY!
Someone ate my porridge!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
My chair is broken! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
GET HER!!!!!
AND CHASE HER DOWN THE STAIRS!!!!! (Nothing dangerous there)
Grab her and throw her in the closet. AKA "Catch her and sell her to the zoo". That is how all Ryan's stories end. And after all...
Ryan was the narrator. And yes, Kathleen is shut in that closet...I mean zoo.

2 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this version! Nice job!

Unknown said...

ahahahahahaha....I can't stop laughing...hahahaha