I know I forgot to update pics from Valentine's day. So this one will have to do. Grammy and Pompa sent the kids a soda bottle in the mail that was full of candy. The LOVED it!Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"
Sunday, February 27, 2011
February Fun
Brandon is such a cute basketball player. He smiles the whole time he plays. See bottom of this post for a video of him making a basket.
Ryan and I went on a date to a basketball game this weekend and got awesome seats right on the court. It was so much fun (minus hearing the foul mouths up close) being so close to the action. They even gave us stats updates fresh off the press each quarter.
I know I forgot to update pics from Valentine's day. So this one will have to do. Grammy and Pompa sent the kids a soda bottle in the mail that was full of candy. The LOVED it!
We built a monstrous fort. The kids love it. We read books in it the other night.
Cody decided one day this week that he wanted to play the DS, but he also wanted snacks. After about 3 trips to the pantry, he disappeared. Then I found him. I guess he decided it was easier this way.
Brandon and his basketball buddy Noah:
Kathleen did this video contest thing with her class at school. They didn't win, but they gave all the kids t-shirts. Kathleen's was an Adult Large. Who would send that to a 3rd grade class? But that didn't discourage Kathleen. She thought it was cool and decided to go all 80's with it, complete with belt, tie in the big hair, and head phones. And she did this without help from mom. That's what 80's day at school will teach a kid.
And here is cute Brandon making a basket:
I know I forgot to update pics from Valentine's day. So this one will have to do. Grammy and Pompa sent the kids a soda bottle in the mail that was full of candy. The LOVED it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the fort.. you guys are awesome! :)
What a great video of Brandon! Nice shot Brandon! What a cute couple you two still are. Love the valentine's in a bottle. What a great idea! And Kathleen's 80's look! So cute. Love Cody's ingenuity with the pantry and game. So fun!
Brandon is quite the little star and hey I'm with Cody...we should just do everything in the pantry.
Post a Comment