Okay that just made my entire year! I can't stop laughing. I don't know where to start--how long did you practice for that? Where were you when you danced this? How many people saw this? And what have you done with my brother? Seriously, though, that was the highlight of the week for me. I'm emailing this to everyone I know AND posthing this on my own blog. That was awesome.
7 comments:
Loved it!
Oh my gosh! I love it! Love it!
Okay that just made my entire year! I can't stop laughing. I don't know where to start--how long did you practice for that? Where were you when you danced this? How many people saw this? And what have you done with my brother? Seriously, though, that was the highlight of the week for me. I'm emailing this to everyone I know AND posthing this on my own blog. That was awesome.
That was just full of awesomeness! :D
That is sooo funny! I laughed the entire time... you guys were in the original video right?! How long did you practice for that. You guys are amazing!
I approve!
Post a Comment