Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Busy Fun

Ryan and I ran the autism awareness run. I stole this picture from my friend we ran with just for you to see. Aren't we hot?Ryan read to the kids at school for "Read Night". He didn't just read, he had a power point to go along with it. It was super cute.
We went to the corn maze with the kids. The weather was beautiful.


Ring, ring. Hello?
Cody and his friend Autumn are so cute. Here they were just hanging out on the trampoline.
We picked up a friend of Cody's and went to the zoo this week. It was tons of fun.




Ryan and I made salsa.
Time for Halloween decorations.
Elder Nelson said a few years back that his wife always made homemade donuts while he was at the Priesthood session of conference. So it has been a joke at our house that I should do that. Of course, I never have. Well, last night the kids and I decided to surprise Dad.


They were the best donuts EVER!
Ryan is a cute soccer coach.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you guys have been busy, and having a lot of fun.

Krista said...

That picture of Cody and his friend on the tramp is adorable! You are such a good mom, always doing fun things as a family.

Mom/Lisa said...

I love these pics! I can't imagine how you keep up with everything you always do. The donuts look fantastic! The Halloween decorations are great! I love love the power point presentation and Ryan in his jammies. How creative is that for reading to kids?

Anonymous said...

Yep, I can concur..the donuts were amazing. Remember to share the recipe with me:)
Christine

Unknown said...

Aww man...I miss you guys...we should come visit at some point. I'll see if I can convince Clayton...oh and thanks for the birthday present!