Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Kathleen

I can't believe my baby girl is 8, but I guess I am getting old, so it was bound to happen. She really wanted breakfast in bed. So she got it.Then we went to the discovery center for the day to play. Cody was so excited when Kathleen asked him to hold her purse.





Tons of presents. Can anyone say, "SPOILED!"
We took her to Sizzler for dinner, which is kind of weird, but if you know Kathleen then you know her obsession with shrimp. All-you-can-eat shrimp is a dream. She also had shrimp cocktail for lunch, so I think she was set. (She wanted to go to Tucano's for dinner and have chicken hearts, but decided to wait until Aunt Lissa came to visit for that. She doesn't have a normal kid's sense of taste).
Brandon got some tattoos from McDonald's and is now an Air Bender.
Kathleen wanted to have a horse-themed birthday.

We let her stay up late on her birthday to make hair bows. It was a bit of an experiment, but she had a blast.


Instead of a big birthday party, Kathleen wanted to go ride horses this year. Look at that cowgirl sass.
Cody LOVES animals and couldn't keep away from the dogs.



The kids love "Uncle Dan". He was so nice to allow us to party with him and his horses for Kathleen's day.




Happy Birthday Kathleen!

1 comment:

Mom/Lisa said...

Oh the horses look soooo fun. I love the picture of her with all the hair clips. Is my oldest grandchild really 8 already? Aren't you just 8? What happened?