Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Thursday, July 1, 2010

End of Baseball

Last week we finished up little league for the kids (whew). Emily got these great pictures for me from Cody's end-of-season party. Ryan coached his team.

Kathleen had her end-of-year party too.Her baseball buddy, Kayley. They are so cute together.

We had a TON of strawberries and rhubarb in our garden. So we decided to make some pies and some homemade strawberry ice cream. It was a lot of work. But it created "Heaven in a Bowl".
We went swimming and this is what Kathleen's hair looked like afterward. I told her to go brush it and she said it looked fine like it was. So I told her I was going to put it on the blog.
Cody's last t-ball game of the season.

Cody being held by coach Dad. And yes, this is the middle of the game. Some kids need a little extra help.
Brandon's last ball game. He is so cute. He is really good at baseball. And really fast.

The awards ceremony:

No comments: