Have you ever wondered what you husband really does at work? Well today I got a sad glimpse into what Ryan does. Many of you make think he is a chemical engineer. But here is an insight into what he really is. I don't know if you are familiar with this painting called "Whistler's Mother".

Well, Ryan has a project at work called Whistler's Pig. So what did he do in his spare time? He made a graphic of it. So here it is:

There you have it. That is what Ryan does.
4 comments:
Intense. I'm not sure how he handles it day after day! ; )
I often wonder what Dan does at work. . .there can't be that many "bad guys" to put in jail. I actually surprised him Friday and was happy to find that he really was at his desk working!
I want to become a chemical engineer! It looks fun!!
sweet! I want that job...
Post a Comment