Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"
Monday, April 19, 2010
I Love Springtime!
I have a ton of random pictures on my camera, so here they go. For Easter the kids got more train tracks. So Kathleen and Brandon had a blast playing with the trains.
Here is cute Ryan in his new Easter shirt. Isn't he handsome?
The kids and I planted some seeds to start inside. They had so much fun with it.
Cody was Batman and Brandon was Alfred. He kept serving Cody. It was pretty funny.
Does this bring back any major flashbacks?
Kathleen's Easter dress.

And she got a skirt that she can wear whenever she wants (since we usually make her take her dress off after church).
I went to this PTA conference thing and they sent me home with some smelly pencils for my kids. The kids LOVED them and didn't let them out of their site all day on Saturday.
I know I am no photographer, but I had to take pictures of some of my favorite things right now. I love springtime and all the flowers everywhere. These are just some from our yard. This is from our ornamental pear tree.
This is from our Mt.St.Helen's plum tree.
This is from our peach tree.
And this is the lilac that we got from grandma.
And this is the best of all. The boys happily playing away together in the sand box. They are such good buds. I have never seen anything like the way these two boys play. They are such good friends and really don't fight nearly as much as I expected they would. I love my boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those flowers are beautiful and your kids are, as always, so cute! It gives me hope seeing how well your boys get along, hopefully some day my kids will finally all get along :D
Post a Comment