Ryan set up the bunk bed for the boys. They were pretty excited about it. We went geocaching at Kathleen's old school.
Ryan and Kathleen learned a new secret hand shake.
There were these crazy giant hawks flying all around making all kinds of noise. They were so close the kids thought it was exciting.
Ryan jumped over this huge mound of bark. I cut off his head in the picture, so he had to do it again.
Brandon in "jail".
Ryan was throwing wiffle balls at the kids on the trampoline. They LOVE that game for some reason.
We went out to daddy's work to have a picnic for lunch.
Kathleen got Cody to sleep on her lap. It is funny that he is 3 now and still snuggles with his big sister.
We decided to try and take portraits of our kids all by ourselves. As you can see, they aren't as great as if we had someone else do them, but they are not terrible. We just didn't have time to try and make it a bigger deal than that.
2 comments:
I wanna learn the handshake! I love the pics you took of the 3 of them. They are wonderful!
I like your pictures!
Post a Comment