Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

October

October was full of fun.  We decorated our garage for Halloween and lots of people came to see.  We ran out of candy.
We did a lot of science experiments.  
I hosted Bunco and made all the ladies wear witch hats. 
I took the kids to the zoo and it was all decorated for Halloween. 


Brandon finished football. 
 Brandon ran for treasurer at the school (and lost.  I tried to tell him it was a bad idea to get his friends together and run for the same office.  But he thought it would be more fun that way).
 We went to a corn maize.

 Cody finished soccer.
 We carved pumpkins with the Reese family.

 Boys wearing staches:
 Kathleen started basketball.
 The kids had a piano recital (and got to wear costumes).
 Class parties:


No comments: