Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Sunday, February 12, 2012

What We've Been Up To

I had fun with Cody in his class making jewelry with licorice and Fruit Loops.  The kids loved pulling apart the licorice.
 Brandon received a "Character in Action" award for Integrity at school.
 Brandon with his teacher:
 Brandon plays tether ball at recess every day.
 The PTA purchased new playground equipment for the school that was installed yesterday.  The kids had a ton of fun testing it out.
 We had a super fun FHE on eating healthy.  I bought a bunch of different fruits and vegetables and we tried them raw, cooked, and with dips to see how the kids like them.


 The kids also had a blast making valentines and mailboxes this week.
 Kathleen was really excited about this hairstyle I gave her.  Usually she won't let me touch her hair.  I was just excited that she let me scrub it with shampoo first.

 The finished products:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brandon's teacher looks so young!! I must be getting old :) What a great idea for FHE, we need to do something like that. Oh and super cute hair style, can't wait till my girls have enough hair for me to do stuff like that :)... I sure had a lot to say! Miss seeing you!!!

Lisa said...

Love the hair and the valentines and the healthy veggies/fruits and can't wait to see those kids tomorrow! They are getting so big!!!!