Alyssa (my sister) and her husband, Clayton, are living in town for the semester while he does an internship. It has been super fun having them here. The best part was when they first arrived. They got us this awesome helicopter for Christmas that the kids LOVE!
I turned 1 billion seconds old on Friday the 13th. So Ryan made me a DELICIOUS fruit pizza to celebrate.
Some friends gave me a countdown jar to the next billion (there are no where near a billion grains of sand in that jar).
Ryan playing basketball (it is so hot):
The kids made prayer rocks to help them remember to say their prayers.
We finally had a snow day. After I got Cody all ready, it was too much work to sit up for him so he just laid there. It reminded me of the Christmas Story, so I had to get a picture of it.
It took me 2 hours to shovel the whole driveway. But it was fun to be in the snow.
Aunt Lissa and Uncle Clayton are the "BEST BABY-SITTERS EVER". At least that is what my kids said after we left them for the night. They played lasers in the hall with yarn and tape. The kids loved it so much that they keep setting them up in different halls in the house.
Oh, and we got a new car. It is a GMC Acadia. I love it! And so do the kids. We are trying to find a new name for it. So far the best names in the running are "Batmobile" and "Gus".
The kids love the new car so much that they don't fight when they are in it. How much longer can that last?
Kathleen is sad to say goodbye to the minivan. Drama!
Brandon had his first basketball game on Saturday. We had terrible seats and sat by the most rude lady who kept blocking our view. But Brandon was awesome and scored three baskets. He is so fun to watch. But here is my lame picture of him.
He was sooooo cute trying to block his man.
















5 comments:
Love the new car, and Kathleen is too funny! We got a lot of snow as well and at first it was lovely, now I'm not so sure...
Yay for your new car. Love it. And Happy Billion Second Birthday!
Love the grains of sand. I wish I could be there and see the new van, and the kids, and the basketball games and Alyssa and Clayton. And eat fruit pizza!
So jealous...love the new car! And happy late birthday:)
I had to google how long 1 billion seconds was. Happy 1 billion and sweet new ride. I want that same car.
Post a Comment