Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Graduation and Recitals

Kathleen had her ballet recital this weekend. She was so beautiful and did such a great job. She really is starting to look like a ballerina.

Cody "gradulated" from preschool. He was soooo cute. Ryan got harassed for taking time off work to go to a graduation for a kid who hasn't even started school yet. But it was precious.
Singing the national anthem:

Nothing is cuter than having your child wave at you from stage.
Cody with his teacher, Miss Heidi:

Mohawk boys:
Kathleen was really excited about her bun before her recital and wanted me to take a picture of it.
Kathleen got to go on stage with about 6 kids before her performance for being at her dance studio for 5 years. She even got a trophy.
Cody graduation:
Kathleen's piano recital:Brandon's Piano Recital:
Kathleen's Dance Recital:

3 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, they are so grown up. I love the videos. The ballet, graduation and piano were so incredible to see on video. The only problem I have is, "Who is the guy with the beard in all the pictures?"

Madsen Family said...

I echo your mom--who is that crazy guy with the beard? I have to recant, at first I thought I liked it, but it is gettin g a little too long, for my taste. But to each his own. That said: Hooray for updates. Looks like you've been busy and will stay busy. I like all the Red Sox references to your kids--I was cracking up about Big Papi. I hope Kathleen thinks it's funny....

Unknown said...

Man...I missed a great week...I should come visit.