Be prepared because you are about to witness something you have never seen before, and will probably never see again. And it may really freak you out!
Yes, that is right, Ryan is growing a beard. We are going on a Pioneer Trek with the kids in our ward this summer and Ryan decided it needed to be authentic. So he decided to grow his hair out and grow a beard. We weren't even sure he was capable of it, but as you can see, we are sure now. Here he is, day 1:
After one week:
Two Weeks:
Three Weeks:
Four Weeks:
I will post again in another month so you can see the end result. But I thought you might like to see him now.
On a funny note, Brandon had an assignment in school and this is what he wrote:
"If I was a monkey in the jungle, I would eat leaves out of trees. I will kiss the bananas. I will be like my dad some day. I will be big and hairy. I would be on my own some day."
9 comments:
Oh my gosh, he looks like a pioneer. How sweet!
I'm not so much concerned with what's on his face as what's on top of his head!
call me crazy, but i actually like the beard. but i don't think i've ever seen ryan with a full-grown beard. it's a little strange!
Wow, he looks different. But that is all he can grow after 4 weeks?
Wow, I've never seen hair on his face before, good thing you got a picture of it! As for what Brandon wrote- HaHAHAHA, that is too funny!
LOVE IT! And I am not even being sarcastic!
WOW!!!
Wow! I have never seen him with a beard, but he looks a lot like Jon:)
We need to see pictures from weeks 5 and 6 now. You look so different Ryan.
Post a Comment