Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome to the 80s!

It was 80s day at the kids school today. The best part was when I was fixing their hair this morning. Ryan shaved Brandon's hair last night so I could give him a mini-mow-hawk this morning. While doing Kathleen's hair, I was telling her that it was easier when I did it because I could use an aerosol can instead of a pump sprayer...unlimited hair spray style. She then asked all excitedly when I got to dress up for 80s day. Well...yes...we had THAT conversation. I am old. Every day was 80s day.Brandon started playing basketball. His coach sits with them and talks. It is pretty cute.
The boys and I accidentally dressed to match on Sunday. So we had to get a picture.
Okay, so I am a little behind. The pictures are from New Year's. My parents and Tanner came to visit. It was sooooo much fun.

Brandon likes to sit on the horse while he plays the wii.


We decided to let the kids stay up late and celebrate the new year, well at least the 10:00 version that we could watch the east coast celebrate.

Brandon finished his lego set. He LOVED every minute of it.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Love the 80's outfits. Classic.

Mom/Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! Love the outfits but I swear, you were wearing them yesterday!