How do you mess with your husband?
Every time I get my hair done, I come home and Ryan can't even tell. Whether it is a cut or a color or whatever it may be. So this time I had Mandy put in bright red extensions. Let's just say, Ryan noticed. "Um, you know that looks terrible, right?" Yes, yes I do. I took them out the next day.
We played charades with the kids after FHE Monday night. I wasn't sure Cody would get the concept, but we let him try. On his first try, he picked up the card, put it down, got off his chair, put his hand over one eye and said, "Aaarrgh!" Any guesses?

Monkeys
Brandon learned a new trick this week:

So of course, Cody copied.
Then the kids realized that if Brandon climbed up the door frame and Kathleen walked under him, she could give him a shoulder ride.
And all the while, their super safe, and super responsible mother, just laughed and took pictures. I think we may be doomed.
2 comments:
Ha ha! Love the story of the hair and the monkeys! You ARE a super Mom! What fun things to do.
A pirate! Tell Cody Grandma guessed a pirate!!! Do you remember when you kids used to climb the walls like that. I thought it was hilarious. I guess you get your responsible mothering from . . . well . . .
Oh and the hair extensions are hilarious! Nice job!
Post a Comment