Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sawtooth Relay

I ran the Sawtooth relay with the most awesome team this weekend. We totally rocked it. But, because I am awesome, I didn't get any pictures of it but these. I will try and get some pics from another girl on the team, but for now this is what you get. Here we are up at our campsite the night before the race. It was BEAUTIFUL there (and cold).We had to get up and start running at 1:30 a.m. It was cold and dark, but then the sun came out and it was beautiful. Here is a picture of the road we ran on. How can you beat that view?
Yesterday we pulled out the slip and slide. The kids were all very excited (except Cody who wasn't able to play on it because he was in BIG trouble).
And why was Cody in trouble you ask? Well, this is quite simple. At swim lessons yesterday they let the 1st level kids jump off the side to their instructor. Cody did great. No fear. Then when he was done, he climbed out of the pool, ran to the other side and jumped in again all by himself. I swear the kid wants to drown. If I wasn't so angry at him, it would have been quite funny.

1 comment:

Mom/Lisa said...

What a cool slip and slide! Poor Cody, you should have let him play anyway! I would have let you :) Okay, maybe not. I love the race photos. I saw the route online, gorgeous. Can't wait to see your friend's photos.