I had some highlights and lowlights put in my hair. Ryan can't even tell. But Brandon can and asked to take a picture of it. So here it is.Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Happy St. Patty's Day
Here is the whole clan. Yes, this is my family.
I had some highlights and lowlights put in my hair. Ryan can't even tell. But Brandon can and asked to take a picture of it. So here it is.
Brandon loves to put his tongue into his tooth hole and pretend he has a red tooth. I wonder what he will do for fun when his tooth grows back in.
Kathleen and Brandon are old enough to read, but Cody can't quite do it yet. So when we read scriptures, we just say the words, and he copies us. But for some reason one night he really wanted to be reading himself and as he copied his dad, he followed along (in the totally wrong place) with his finger.
I have no idea why this picture is here. Yes, that is me in my pajamas. Husbands...
We have a mischievous leprechaun that likes to come to our house every year on St. Patrick's Day. He gets into the kids toys and leaves a candy trail. Kathleen left him a note this year.



And, I know, what you have all been waiting for. Green dinner pictures. Here is the corned beef.
Some Irish cookies.
3-leaf clover rolls:
Cabbage:
Rob and Amber:
I didn't even know Ryan did this, but I guess he collected all the kids for a picture. Aren't they cute?
When I don't wear shoes and Ryan does, it really adds to the vast height difference that is there.

I had some highlights and lowlights put in my hair. Ryan can't even tell. But Brandon can and asked to take a picture of it. So here it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are so cute! I love the leprechaun things. How cute! And green dinner-my favorite!
I need a copy of those cute pictures Ryan took. Mine didn't turn out that good!
because cabbage isn't already green...
Post a Comment