Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween x 1,000,000

Kathleen painted this picture to enter in the reflections program at school. But she just informed me today that it is sitting in her cubby at school and she never turned it in. But I thought she did a great job anyway. Brandon had a Halloween party at school.
Cody spent the entire time eating snacks.

Brandon: Mom, guess what!
Mom: What!?!
Brandon: Sam's mom was at my Halloween party and she had BLUE HAIR!
Mom: Really?
Brandon: Don't worry mom, it isn't really blue in real life. [sigh] I love kid cool camp.
The "Magic" pumpkin had gifts inside instead of pumpkin guts.
Kathleen's Halloween party:
We took the kids straight from school and headed off to see family for the Holiday. I love it when the kids are happy in the car. I always make them these coloring/activity books. They love them. Here they are using them. It is just like Thanksgiving, hours of preparation for them to use briefly then be done.
The weather was crazy. It snowed most of the way. But by sunset, it was a beautiful night.
Trick-or-treating at University High School. This is one of the traditions they have there that I love. I wish the high school here would do it.
Kathleen loved holding her new cousin Tyler, AKA: the sweetest baby on planet Earth.
Jump and Bounce:
It took a lot of effort to talk Ryan into going on the slides with me, but when it came to pounding on his brother, it took less than half a second.
Vampire Women:
Dockside-Where Ryan and I went on our first "official" date.

Trick-or-Treat! Brandon LOVES, LOVES his uncles.
Ryan read to the kids "Where the Sidewalk Ends." They loved it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...I was almost in one of these pictures, except that Clayton's big head was in the way.

Madsen Family said...

Happy Halloween (x 1,000,000--I love it!). Glad you had fun in Spokane. Wish we could have seen you guys!