We spent a day at the water park last week. Kathleen and Kaylee took off and had a blast. Tanner and Brandon had a ton of fun together as well. Cody was mostly a chicken until the end.
Kathleen was really excited that she could make a bubble in her bum.
Cody finally gets wet.
If Tanner thinks I can't take his picture, he has another thing coming.
How can you fit so much fun into only one week! They are going to be unbearable when they get home, thinking I have to take them to waterparks, mini golfs, fireworks, swimming, etc.
3 comments:
How can you fit so much fun into only one week! They are going to be unbearable when they get home, thinking I have to take them to waterparks, mini golfs, fireworks, swimming, etc.
I don't know that Kathleen should be so proud of her bubble butt...
Post a Comment