Family Portrait

Family Portrait
"But Mom, what if a train comes?"

Friday, June 26, 2009

Girl's Camp, Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Daddy. Breakfast in bed: In primary our kids were sharing stuff about our family. Here was the poster they made. It has the Spear Family, we like milkshakes on Sundays, we like baseball, our favorite scripture story is Samuel the Lamanite, we like swimming, and our favorite primary song is "I Love to See the Temple."

Ryan picked and washed peas from our garden.
Ryan is starting a new tradition. While I am away at girl's camp, he makes homemade peach ice cream. This year's was way better than last year.
I didn't take a single picture at camp. So I got this one when I got home. It rained on us the last night so my tent was all wet and needed to be set up again at home. The kids LOVED it.
C is for Cookie, it's good enough for me. Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!

No comments: